TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER: THE SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SITE IS BASED SOLELY ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING THE SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT NUTRITIONISTS, THERAPISTS, OR LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. YOU MUST DISCUSS ANY AND ALL CHANGES TO YOUR LIFESTYLE, DIET, EXERCISE REGIMEN, SUPPLEMENTS, MEDICATIONS, AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS, INCLUDING ANY CHANGES DISCUSSED ON THE SITE, WITH QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BEFORE MAKING SUCH CHANGES. DO NOT DISREGARD ADVICE FROM QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC TESTS, PHYSICIANS, COMPANIES, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, TREATMENTS, OPINIONS, WEBSITES, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED ON THE SITE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- “Heal with Liz,” “we,” “our,” and “us” mean Heal with Liz Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, and contractors.
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, audio, or audiovisual information contained on the Site and/or connected to the Site. The foregoing shall include, without limitation, emails (received from Liz Carlson, Heal with Liz, Heal with Liz Inc. and/or www.healwithliz.com), newsletters, blog posts, posts on the Heal with Liz social media pages, graphics, photographs, videos, designs, logos, guides, webinars, and surveys.
- “Site” means www.healwithliz.com and any Heal with Liz social media pages, including without limitation Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/healwithliz), Instagram (@healwithlizc), and Twitter (@healwithliz).
- “You” and “your” mean the user of the Site.
2. Site Rules. When using the Site, you hereby agree not to:
- Abuse or harass any person;
- Post or transmit unlawful, obscene, offensive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, abusive, unwanted, or unsolicited content, spam, or any content that infringes our intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights, or the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others;
- Promote or sell your own content, services, or products, or the content, services, or products of anyone else other than us.
5. Your License to Us. By commenting on the Site, or submitting content to us (i.e., via the Site contact form, email, or our social media pages), you represent that you are the lawful owner of said content, and you grant us a license to use your content in any way we see fit.
6. Sharing the Site and the Content. You must receive written permission from us before using the Site and/or the Content for commercial purposes. You can request permission by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may use the Site and the Content for non-commercial purposes. If you share the Site and/or the Content with others for non-commercial purposes, such as posting on your social media pages or on any other website, we ask that you provide a link to www.healwithliz.com and/or the Heal with Liz social media pages. You may not imply or represent that you created or own the Site or the Content, and you may not make any claims that you are associated with Heal with Liz.
7. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations; No Claims Made Regarding Results. We make no warranties, guarantees, or representations regarding the Site and the Content. The Site and the Content are offered “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law. No warranties, guarantees, or representations are made that the Site and the Content are accurate, free from errors, or up-to-date. Any and all testimonials, statements, or examples used by us are not guarantees that you will also experience the same results. Each person and their circumstances are unique and nothing shall be interpreted as a guarantee that you will experience the same results as another person featured on the Site or in our Content.
8. ARBITRATION CLAUSE. If you have any complaint or should any issue arise in the use of the Site or the Content, please contact us first by email at email@example.com. However, if we are unable to amicably resolve your dispute in that manner, you agree that any dispute with Heal with Liz, or in any way relating to your use of the Site or the Content, shall be submitted to binding arbitration with the American Arbitration Association, before an arbitrator that is mutually agreed upon, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s rules for commercial arbitration. By agreeing to this term, you hereby agree and understand that you are waiving your right to a jury or court trial, which would otherwise be available to you if not for this Arbitration Clause. The arbitration shall take place in the Bay Area, California, or in such other location as mutually agreed by the parties. The award in such arbitration shall be finally binding and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. Consent to Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute arising out of them, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, regardless of any conflicts of laws provisions.
10. Consent to Service. You hereby irrevocably agree that process may be served on you in any manner authorized by the laws of the State of California, and you waive any objection which you might otherwise have to service of process under the laws of the State of California.
11. Covenant not to Sue; Limitation of Liability. By using the Site and/or the Content, you hereby covenant and agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that you shall not sue Heal with Liz Inc. and/or its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, contractors, affiliates, any third parties mentioned on the Site and/or the Content, licensors, and suppliers (the “Heal with Liz Parties”), directly or indirectly, for any claims arising out of and/or related to your use of the Site and/or the Content. The foregoing shall include, without limitation, any claims for personal injury, including death. In no event shall the Heal with Liz Parties be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental and consequential damages) arising out of and/or related to your use of the Site and/or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Heal with Liz Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. Severability. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision herein. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is rendered illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions shall be deemed valid and enforceable and shall continue in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
16. Changes to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. When changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, we will update the “Updated on” date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Site and/or the Content will mean that you accept those changes.
17. Contact. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us using the following information:
Website contact page: www.healwithliz.com/contact/
Heal with Liz
2340 Powell St. #362
Emeryville, CA 94608
Updated on March 16, 2021